What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide teaching you how to raise swans the right way
- The 4 behavioral notes onswansAnd how you can make sure you know what the swans natural behavior sothat you are not surprise
- IncubationYou’ll discover how many eggs to expect and what is the things to look out for during this critical stage
- The Breeding Season Discover the behavior changes during the breeding season to avoid being caught off guard
- 7 different types of swansLearn the amazing behaviors of different species situated at different continent
- Are there any associations, sanctuaries or organization relating to swans where you can get support??
- Where to start in raisingswas?Be sure and clear of your intention for choosing this waterfowl species
- Food and feeding the swans 3 things you MUST consider when providing food and how to feed them
- Showing you how to ensure you are aware of the diseases and how to prevent it from being fatal
- Showing you the behavior changes during the breeding season to avoid being caught off guard
- Locations to buy swansLearn the nearest location to your home to buy all 7 types of swans
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Essential Beginners Guide To Raising Swan scores 72.40/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.howtoraiseswans.com/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $37.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: howtoraiseswans.com you’ll also be taken through to howtoraiseswans.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)